Wilkinson, Winona Ruth
In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to the Seth Hurin Bates Chapter of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, or to the American Cancer Society.
A Memorial Service will be held for Winona on Saturday, March 12th, 2022 at 1:00 PM in the Darst Funeral Home garden.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
3 thoughts on “Wilkinson, Winona Ruth”
Peggy, Patty, Edwin Terry and family. I regret I cannot be at the memorial, the celebration of life for Winona, but I know it will be of a life well lived and a person loved very much.
My brothers and I just learned of your loss. We are saddened that another fine person from our childhood is no longer with us. Our prayers are with you. Sorry we missed your Mom’s memorial service.
To one of the most dedicated educators in my life, Mrs. Wilkinson. I will always cherish your encouraging words.