Tindall, Gerald A
Gerald “Gerry” Andrew Tindall (65) passed away July 3, 2014. Gerry is survived by his wife of 36 years, Theodora “Donny” Tindall; son, and daughter-in-law Andrew and Andrea Tindall of Houston; grandson Benjamin; sister and brother-in-law Kit and Michael McGiffin of Austin; brother and sister-in-law Robert and Sally Tindall of Kingwood; and many nieces and nephews and other relatives. A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated by Monsignor Chester Borski at 10:00 am on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at St. Martha Catholic Church, 4301 Woodridge Parkway, Porter, TX 77365.
Funeral: A Mass of Resurrection was held on 2014-07-10 at St. Martha Catholic Church.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference