Timothy Fowler Prichard
A memorial service will be held on February 17th at 2 p.m. at Kingwood Methodist Church, 1799 Woodlands Hills Drive; Kingwood, Texas In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Kingwood Methodist Church General Fund; P.O. Box 6989, Kingwood, TX 77325. In honor of Tim’s love of golf, guests are requested to wear golf shirts or other casual attire.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
11 thoughts on “Timothy Fowler Prichard”
Oh Mrs Prichard. I’m so sorry to hear about your dear Tim. You both were so kind to Drema and I. You made a deep deep impression on my life. I will be praying for your family. I’ll always love you and Tim ..
Marty Myers Stanbery
Prayers for your family in this difficult time
Tim was a great guy with a great big smile..we were lucky to have known him for over 35 years. He ,was a super dad, proud grandpa, and a great, although modest , golfer.. We will miss him,
Susan, I am so sorry for you and your beautiful family. Sending a big hug and prayers for you all. Rest In Peace Tim.
Sorry to hear of your great loss.
So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
Susan, Ben and I are lifting you and your family up in our prayers. It is so hard to lose someone we have loved for years. Tim certainly added to our class just like you do. You both contributed wisdom, caring, and love to us all.
We pray a blessing on you and your family during this difficult time.
Lots of great memories of the Prichard clan, Tim Sr was always their to help at church or the playing field. Thanks for all the grand times. Rest in peace.
Susan, I was so sorry to hear of your loss and my prayers are with you. May you feel the Lord’s presence as He upholds you and give you strength in the days ahead.
Beth and family, may you feel the love and care others others during this time of grief.
Much love for the Prichard family. One of the many KUMC families we grew up with from the early days of the Church. Sorry for your loss.