Tauzin, Mary Ann
Mary Ann Tauzin was born on September 9th, 1937 in Houston Texas. She was preceded in death by her father Richard ( or Hutch to his family and friends) Hutchings, and her brother Harry Hutchings. Mary Ann is survived by her mother Mary Hutchings, her sister Carolyn Wakefield, her niece Lisa and her husband Manuel Dierschler, and her nephew John R. Wakefield. Mary Ann will be greatly missed by many wonderful people.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2013-03-09 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference