Suarez, Elva O
Elva Orona Suarez passed away in the early morning on Thursday the 7th of April 2016 with her loving husband of 48 years, Pedro Trinidad Suarez, at her side. She was born on March 28, 1949 to Tomas and Francisca Orona in Juan Aldama, Mexico. She resided 41 years in Houston, Texas of her 67 blessed years.
She worked side by side her husband most of her years but stayed by his side all her years since she was a teenager. Her interest included gardening (in her younger years) then proceeded to watching novellas in her later years but her most favorite pastime was being with her family.
She is preceded in death by her daughter, Maria de La Luz Suarez (2012); her parents; and her siblings: Jesucita Orona, Guadalupe Orona, and Pedro Orona.
Left to cherish her memory are her children: Isidro Julian Suarez and wife Blanca, Lori Ann (Suarez) Gonzalez and husband Matthew, Pete Trinidad Suarez and wife Jennifer.
Her most memorable possessions she will watch over are her precious grandchildren. From oldest to youngest; Babbie, Pete III, Adela, BreeAna, Keenah and Christian; she loved them the all.
She leaves behind her surviving siblings: Jose, Tomasa, Carlos, Maria Trinidad, Efrain, and Maria de la Paz. This “little lady” also leaves her husband’s siblings, whom have taken her in as a sibling: Susie, Julian, Connie, Irene, Martha, and Bridget. Along with numerous other loving nieces, nephews, relatives and friends; her absents will dearly be missed by all.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2016-04-15 at Darst Funeral Home. Reception will be in the garden during visitation.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference