Steven L. Keyes
Our beloved son, husband, brother, and uncle, Steven Lynn Keyes, answered his Father’s call to come home on September 22, 2022. He is survived by the love of his life, Rebecca, his mother, Barbara, and his sister, Sheri. Steve was born on January 12, 1955. He was raised in Houston then attended Baylor University, where he received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Geology. He worked for several companies in the oil industry in Texas, California, Alaska, and Nigeria. He and Rebecca married on November 12, 2017. They attended Northpark Christian Church in Kingwood, where they were active members of a dynamic congregation deeply involved in service, fellowship, and outreach programs. Steve’s calm strength, wise counsel, and spiritual leadership will be missed by a multitude of friends, colleagues, and extended family members. A celebration of his life will be held on November 12. Details will be shared as they are developed.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference