Sarah Jane Atkinson
A visitation will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Friday at Plum Grove Assembly of God, 931 FM 2090, Splendora, Texas 77372. Funeral services will follow at 12:00 noon. Graveside services will be after the church service at 2:00 p.m. at Houston National Cemetery, 10410 Veterans Memorial Dr., Houston, TX 77038.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
3 thoughts on “Sarah Jane Atkinson”
I remember the first day that I
started working at Whataburger.
It was the day I met two
wonderful people, Miss Jane and
Both are very dear and loved by our
Whataburger (988) team that met
Miss Jane always smiling as she
walked through the doors.
I will so miss her but rejoice in the fact
that she is with our Loving Father in
She was more than a friend, she was
like a Mom, a councilor, a sister..
me she took on whatever role to
put a smile on my face.
I wonder as the Lord is preparing her
table if she’s telling Him she wants
her eggs well done, well done, well
I love you Miss Jane.
Mr. Jim, you are in my thoughts and
prayers. You are very special to us
at Whataburger and we love you
and grieve with you.
Love Sis Jane as I knew her from church. Wonderful woman of God. You have earned your reward.
When y’all came to our church and Splendora, brother Owens and I were blessed dearly, where are you. We will never forget the many good times, the choir tours, the choir practices, the couples socials, and so many many more plus the outpouring of the precious Holy Spirit. We love you Jim sorry for your loss, but we will all be reunited in heaven.