Robert Jenkins Guillerman
DonateOr Alzheimer’s Association https://www.alz.org/?form=alz_donate
A visitation/ rosary will be held at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Conroe, Texas on Thursday, March 31, 2022 from 5-7 pm. A funeral mass will be held on Friday, April 1, 2022 at 2 pm at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Robert Jenkins Guillerman”
Bob was a friend and classmate at St. Agnes School. We were in most of the grades and high school together except when my family and I moved to Evansville Indiana during World War 2. We lost touch over the years and then reconnected a few years ago through his brother. We enjoyed a few phone calls and notes. I just learned of his death today. I am sorrowful but know he is in Heaven with Betty.
My sincere condolences to the family. May he rest in peace. Barbara Alvey Campbell