Peoples, Alma I
Alma Irene Peoples
She died after complications while being in the hospital for three weeks and fighting cancer for eighteen years. She fought a brave and hard battle and finally had to let go. Preceded in death by her father, Felix H. Gonzalez III and grandmother Mary Salinas. Surviving are her loving husband Glen David Peoples and loving daughter Savannah Marie Peoples, who will dearly miss her. Brother Felix Gonzalez IV, mother Antonia (Toni) Salinas, half-sister Jessica and Missy. Father and mother-in-law L.D. and Gayle Peoples of Morley, Michigan, sister-in-law Lori Walters and family of Michigan, uncles, aunts, and cousins from the Hernandez –Gonzalez families of Corpus Christi and San Antonio, Texas
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2013-11-21 at St. Martha Catholic Church.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference