Patricia Ann Webb
Patricia Ann Webb, 64, passed away September 24th, 2022 at Kingwood Hospital after her battle with cancer. Patricia was born July 28th, 1958 in Houston, TX as the daughter of William “Buck” Bailey and Patsy Lock. She graduated from New Caney High School in May 1976. She married Charles Turner and had two daughters, Melissa Goodrum and Casey Turner. She was remarried February 20th, 1993 to Chad Webb and had one more daughter, Taylor Webb. She worked with special education children and transportation needs, later working as a school bus driver for New Caney ISD for 20 years and was self-employed cleaning homes for 25 years. Patricia is preceded in death by her father William Buck Bailey; and stepdad, David Lock. Patricia is survived by her mother, Patsy Lock of New Caney; brothers, James Burke of New Caney, John “Bubba” Burke of New Caney; sister, Tina Meshell of New Caney; husband, Chad Webb of New Caney; daughters, Melissa Goodrum of Porter, Casey Turner of New Caney, and Taylor Webb of New Caney; grandchildren, Rainey O’Neill of Conroe, Kylie Lawrence, and Milo Martinez both of New Caney. A service of remembrance will be held at the residence of Steve and Diane Hogan at 2411 Gladiator Dr. of Roman Forest, TX on October 1st, at 2 PM. Those who wish to send Trisha’s family condolences, please send to 2403 Gladiator Dr., Roman Forest, TX 77357.
A service of remembrance will be held at the residence of Steve and Diane Hogan at 2411 Gladiator Dr. of Roman Forest, TX on October 1st, at 2 PM.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
5 thoughts on “Patricia Ann Webb”
My sincere condolences are with the entire family.
We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. We are praying for all of you.
Mary Lou and Bill Ford
So sorry of the loss of your mom.
My sincere condolences, my prayers for you and the family.
Marsha Fulmer Gallagher
I’m sorry guys. She was awesome. Will be missed.
Melissa, so sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family! Your mom will Rest In Peace. Janice (Beyer) Anderson