Pamela Colleen Maggard
Pamela Collen Maggard, 36, of Porter, Texas passed away on July 13th, 2023.
Pamela was born on September 9th, 1986, to Charles and Rebecca Pizani in Franklinton, Louisiana.
After Pamela graduated from Kingwood High School in 2004, she went on to study Music at Lonestar college and eventually Education at the University of Houston.
She was a long-time employee of Pappas Restaurant Group where she was a dedicated employee, making an immeasurable impact on so many people’s lives.
In 2006, Pamela met Elijah at Pappadeaux Bush Airport. Pamela and Elijah married in 2014 and together raised two wonderful children, Ashlynn Graham and Colton Maggard.
Pamela enjoyed traveling. She visited London, Paris, Germany, The Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and countless cities across the US. Of all those places, her heart was in Mexico, where she loved visiting more than any other place in the world. She was captivated by the white sandy beaches, turquois blue water, the cenotes, the food and the culture.
Pamela would jump at the opportunity to go on a trip floating down the river or a night at Cidercaid. Those adventures meant just as much to her as an elegant night out on the town. She enjoyed attending the symphony, musicals and the opera. Most importantly she loved to spend time with her family, friends and her three dogs Argent, Grace and Jupiter.
Pamela was preceded in death by Grandfather Bennie Spears, Grandfather Elias Rosalez, Grandmother Hortencia Rosalez. She is survived by Husband Elijah Maggard, Children Ashlynn Graham and Colton Maggard, her Father Charles Pizani II, Mother Rebecca Pizani, Sister Melissa Pizani, Brother Charles A. Pizani, Brother-in-law Kirby Pitman, Grandmother Ann Creel and will be truly missed by beloved Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.
Services will be held at Darst Funeral Home on July 29th, 2023, at 3: 00p.m
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference