Olal, Andrew L
Andrew Langoya Olalrn
September 1, 1960 to November 9, 2018rn
Andrew was born September 1, 1960 near Juba in South Sudan. He immigrated to the United States in the early 1990’s and became a U S citizen. He was very helpful in assisting other family and friends to follow him to America. Andrew worked various construction jobs from laborer to office manager. He was a respected leader in the Houston Sudanese community and enjoyed their friendship.rn
Andrew is survived by his wife Margaret Hakim and children Viola Hakim Steinbauer, Ronny Hakim, Dom Hakim, and Emma Olal. He is also survived by his mother, Regina Abudio; brother Tobis O Langoya; several sisters living in South Sudan; and numerous nephews, nieces and friends.rn
Andrew is preceded in death by his father, Sabastiano Langoya.rn
On December 1, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. a celebration of life will be held at Kingwood Christian Church, Disciples of Christ in Kingwood, TX where he was a member.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2018-12-01 at Kingwood Christian Church Disciples Of Christ.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference