Martha June Trull Fletcher
A celebration of life service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at Monument Baptist Church in Deer Park, Texas with Pastor Mike McMahon officiating.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
6 thoughts on “Martha June Trull Fletcher”
June was a sweet Christian lady. She will be missed by those who knew and loved her.
So sorry for your loss.
Dear cousins, we will miss Aunt June very much, but we will keep our precious memories of her in our hearts. We are rejoicing that she is in heaven with so many family members and our Lord. We are keeping you all close at heart and in our prayers. We love you! Nadine and Branson.
I first got to know Mrs Fletcher about 21 or 22 years when my husband was friends with her husband, and we got to know their daughter, Donna. A nicer and more Godly family you could not find. We became very close to all of them as our son became sick with leukemia, and eventually passed. But the comfort and kindness from this entire family cannot adequately be expressed, and I am so sorry for their loss.
I extend my thoughts & prayers for peace and comfort to Michele, my co worker, in the passing of her mother and to all her family.
We were so sorry to hear of Aunt June’s passing. She was a special person and we hold dear memories of her. We pray that God’s comforting presence would surround you and your families during this time.
Prayers to the Family.