There is a live feed option available.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM with a reception/lunch to follow at Darst Funeral Home at 796 Russell Palmer Rd., Kingwood, TX 77339
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
7 thoughts on “Lynn Leventhal”
Our sincerest condolences on your loss. Lynn was a dear friend from our Westbury, BBYO and UH days
He was a great guy! May his memory be a blessing
I considered Lynn a true friend and business partner for over 30 years. Trust and honesty with a dry sense of humor are quality traits. Rest in peace true friend.
Our condolences to the family and friends. I have been friends with Lynn for the last 38 years, as well as the family. Rest in peace.
Terry and Lin
Judi and family,
Our sincerest condolences. Lynn will be missed!
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work and office next door to him for several years at Wortham.
He was a good friend!
Judy and Ron Crow
So sorry to hear about Lynn. Prayers for you and the girls
Harlan and Shirley
Judi and Family,
So sorry for your loss. Prayers.
Judi & family…we are sorry for your loss…unfortunately we have lost touch with you guys over the years but you were always 2 of our favorite people…we will eat tacos this weekend in honor of “tit”…
With love, Joe (buddy) & Gayle