Lukasheay, Jonnie P
Jonnie Pierce Lukasheay was born February 14, 1926. Her early years were challenging. She was raised in an orphanage. She raised 8 children in Humble Tx, during the Great Depression. She later found happiness with Papa Joe and moved to Conroe where she lived out her life. She most enjoyed spending time gardening and making beautiful quilts and offering food to everyone who crossed her doorstep. She was active at 89 years old putting youngsters to shame with her diligence. She loved God and family. Although she is with God now, she will be sorely missed by all.
Jonnie is preceded in death by her husband, Joe Lukasheay; sons, Harry and Philip Pierce, and daughter, Charlotte Carpino. She is survived by her daughter, Carolyn St.Clair; son, Barney Pierce; daughter, Susan Manning; son, Francis Pierce; son, Roy Pierce; daughter, Fidge Pierce Lukasheay; step son, Billy Lukasheay. Jonnie is survived by nine grandchildren, fourteen great grandchildren, eleven great great grandchildren, and two nephews.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2015-08-14 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference