Lombardi, Alicia V
Our beloved mother, grandmother, and friend, Alicia Violeta Lombardi, 89, passed away on July 4, 2018 at her home surrounded by her son Carlos Calderon and her granddaughter Erica Cuestas. She was born on July 22, 1928 in Peru to Carlos Lombardi and Maria Gutierrez.
Alicia was a very special person, always putting other’s needs ahead of her owns. She loved being surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and friends. She loved to dance, listen to music, or just sitting around reminiscing about all the wonderful things she experienced in life.
She was preceded in death by her husband Jose Calderon, and her son Manuel Calderon. She is survived by her four children, Julio Calderon, Carmen Calderon, Carlos Calderon, and Jose Lombardi. The memories we have of her will always remain in our hearts.
Viewing will be held on Sunday, July 8, 2018 from 1-3:00 pm, followed by a service from 3-4:00 pm. Immediately following the service, there will be a short reception. The viewing, service, and reception will all be held at Darst Funeral Home, 796 Russell Palmer Rd, Kingwood, Tx 77339.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2018-07-08 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference