Lee Joseph Taylor Jr.
Services will be at 2nd Baptist Church in Kingwood on APRIL 1ST at 10:00 am.
Internment will be at Gum Springs Baptist Church in Hornbeck, LA so that he can lay beside Chris, his wife of 52 years and Jimmy, his youngest son.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
2 thoughts on “Lee Joseph Taylor Jr.”
“Well done my good and faithful servant.”
My condolences to my family and to all of you who shared Lee J. Taylor…
To Lee, I have many fond memories, dear Cousin-In-Law as you loved to call me, collected thru the years! Your exploits trying to water ski with my father, Joe Bailey Bell, Sr. In So. IL. when my cousin and your Christeen and little Joey spent the summer with us on the farm. To you and my New Yorker, Harvey, playing golf in Biloxi, to us spying each other on impromptu trips to the Coast and elsewhere in MS, to phone calls talking about the good, the bad, and the ugly…yes, your physical being will be so missed but I so thank you for the memories and family we share! Later…T ❤️