Joyce Weaver Hall
Joyce W. Hall (85) of Kingwood, TX, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Thursday, September 8, 2022. Joyce was born July 14, 1937 in Meridian, MS to Phillip Odell and Jessie Walterine Weaver. Joyce graduated Meridian High School in 1955. She married her sweetheart George Hall Sr, December 30,1956. Together they had three loving sons.
She was a God loving woman and a loving mom to her three children, seven grandchildren, and nine great grandchildren. She was a member of the Second Baptist Church north campus in Kingwood, TX where she enjoyed singing in the church choir.
Joyce was preceded in death by her husband George A Hall, Sr., son George A Hall, Jr. and her parents Phillip and Jessie Weaver. She is survived by her brother Gary, sisters Jane, Dorothy & her husband Gary, sons and their wives Phillip & Myong, Randy & Meaw; her seven grandchildren and their spouses, Timothy & Catalina, Matthew & (Robin), Melissa & (John), Patrick & (Meaghan), Daniel & (Talia), Megan and Kenneth along with nine great grandchildren.
The visitation will be held at Darst Funeral home in Kingwood, TX, Thursday September 15, 2022 from12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. Services to follow at 2:00 p.m. Interment will be September 16, 2022 at Houston National Cemetery on Veterans Memorial at 10:00 a.m. For more information about Joyce Hall or to sign the online guestbook, please visit www.darstfuneralhome.com.
There is a live feed option available.
A visitation will be held from12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at Darst Funeral Home. Funeral services will follow at 2:00 p.m. at Darst Funeral Home Chapel. Graveside services will be at 10:00 a.m., Friday, September 16, 2022 at Houston National Cemetery.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Joyce Weaver Hall”
Oh, my dear sweet sister, how I miss talking to you! You are now with your husband, your son and our mom and dad. You can now Rest In Peace in the arms of Jesus! I’ll always cherish our times growing up together and our families visiting each other over the years. Miss you…