Hudson, Ida N
Ida Nell Hudson, 62, of Cleveland, Texas was called to her heavenly home on Saturday, October 25, 2014. She was born on September 9, 1952 to her parents Henry and Ida Marie Hudson.
The joy of her life were her children, Misty Metcalf Justice and her husband Ferlin, Jason Sanders and his wife Michelle, and James Sanders and his wife Shauna. The utter most joy of her life was her 7 grandchildren: Jacy & Emily Metcalf; Marc and Zachery Sanders; Shane, Shaelyn, & Shellby Sanders.
Ida was a simple lady with a giving heart and a likable personality that made friends everywhere she went. She loved our Lord and prayed and read scripture daily. She attended, visited, and did volunteer work for many local churches. She loved garage sales, thrift shops, Subway sandwiches, & Diet Coke. In her last years Ida cherished time spent with her sweet Mom, family, & friends. Throughout her life Ida spoke with excitement about meeting Jesus, her children find peace knowing she is in Heaven dancing with the Angels.
She leaves behind her precious Mother Ida Marie Hudson, her brothers Eddie & Glen Hudson, her children, grandchildren, and numerous nieces and nephews as well as countless friends.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2014-11-01 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference