Higgins, Daniel E
Daniel Eugene Higgins born October 27, 1983, in Cleveland, Texas passed away suddenly after a long Illness on Friday, March 16, 2018.
He is preceded in death by his brothers, David John and Paul Thomas. Daniel is survived by his daughter, Khloe Danielle and his son, Dylan Arthur; parents, Gene and Zoe Higgins; brothers, Peter James and Samuel Eugene; several aunts, uncles, cousins and other special people in his life.
His family would like everyone to know that Danny loved many things and the people in his life, but most especially his children.
A memorial service will be held at 2:00 pm on Saturday, April 7, 2018, at Kingwood Christian Church, 3910 West Lake Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas 77345. In lieu of flowers, donations may be given to Mission Northeast New Caney, P.O. Box 1207, New Caney, Texas 77357-2017.
Memorial Service: A Memorial Service was held on 2018-04-07 at Kingwood Christian Church Disciples Of Christ.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference