Felicia “Fela” Chin
A visitation will be held on Monday, February 21, 2002 from 6pm until 8 pm at St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church, 7810 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, Texas 77379. A Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 11 am at St. Ignatius Loyola with graveside services to follow at 1 pm at Forest Park The Woodlands.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
2 thoughts on “Felicia “Fela” Chin”
If you knew Fela you loved her. She has touched so many in her life and will be greatly missed.
She was a light that would bring smiles and joy to anyone that met her. My deepest sympathies to her family and friends. I will miss her so much as I know everyone that knew her will too. Praying peace, healing, and wonderful memories to her family and friends. ❤️