Sybil Beggs Dunnachie 84 years old, of Kingwood TX. passed away on Wednesday, November 14, 2017.
Born July 29, 1933 in Glasgow, Scotland, she was the daughter of the late John Henderson and Margaret Beggs. Three brothers who proceed her in death George, William and James and is survived by her sister Margaret.
Sybil is survived by her husband of 63 years, Matthew Dunnachie, two daughters Elaine Kramer and her husband Ricardo of Kingwood, TX, Fiona Hopwood and her husband Clive of Antwerp, Belgium and son Mark D. Dunnachie and his wife Jacqueline of London, England.
She had six grandchildren, Kimberley and Bradley, Bryony and Olivia, William and Maximilien, and was excited about the anticipated arrival of her great grandson.
Sybil hobbies were cooking, baking, cross stitch, poetry and flower arranging along with gardening.
A Celebration of Life was held on November 19, 2017 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference