Dorothy Thompson Esteve
Dorothy Thompson Esteve, 94, passed away on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, in Houston, Texas. She was born on May 13, 1928, in Buckeye, Texas to Joseph Virgil Thompson and Annie Laurie (Isham) Thompson who both precede her in death. Dorothy was also preceded in death by her husband, Charles Ray Esteve; children, Lee Carlton Ryan Jr., Margaret Lynn Ryan, James Dale Ryan; grandchildren, James Dale Ryan Jr. and granddaughter, Patricia Ryan. She is survived by her daughter, Katherine Frugia Djokic; grandchildren, Jerry William Frugia Jr. and wife Jenny Lee, Jennifer Ryan Camacho and husband Jesus Camacho, Lee Carlton Ryan III, Joan Lillian Ryan, Robert Alan Ryan, Jonathan Ryan, Bryan Ryan; great grandchildren, Danielle, Kati, Addi, Macy, Billy and Zoe; numerous other great great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and relatives.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference