Davis, Barbara L
Barbara S. Davis of Kingwood, TX born August 8, 1927 to Charles and Luetta Schellar, passed away Monday, December 22, 2014 at the age of 87. Barbara is survived by her daughters, Linda and husband Jim Heiser, Katie and husband Randy Awe and Nora and husband Dan Menge; grandchildren, Traci, Matthew, Laura, Greg, Michael, Trixi and Daniel; great-grandchild, James and sister, Sue Buffham. A Celebration of Life will be held 3:00 p.m., Saturday, January 10, 2015 at Darst Funeral Home. Memorial Contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123-1718.
Funeral: A funeral service was held on 2015-01-11 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference