D. Darlene Turnbow
Graveside services for Dewanna Darlene Turnbow , age 66 , of Porter, Texas will be held at 1 :00pm, Saturday, March 11, 2023 at White Oak Cemetery in Porter, Texas. Darlene went to be with the Lord on March 8, 2023. She is survived by her husband Rocky; sons, Steven, Jonathan, Timothy and McKenna (spouse); daughters Jackie and Gary(spouse), and Angel; grandchildren Lyle, Jacob, Shelby, Ashleigh, Daisy, Dante, Lucas, Logan, Kaydne, Benji, Caleb, Amelia and Aubrey ; great grandchildren, Aryella, Houston, Kennedy and Aubrey; brother, Monte Monroe; nephew Matthew; and nieces, Misty, Taylor and Tara. She is also survived by her uncle , Bob Crippen and his spouse Pandora; uncle , Herman Monroe and his spouse Jimmie; aunt, Ellen Swinhoe; along with numerous nephews, nieces, and loved by a fellowship of friends. She is preceded in death by her parents Aubrey and Betty Monroe. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.darstfuneralhome.com for the Turnbow family.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference