Crider, Kay L
Namaste Goddess Kay Lavonne Crider was called upon to her next journey 3/4/2016, she was surrounded by her loving family and friends.
Kay studied with Mafu and is the author of the book Tomorrow’s Children.
Kay was born on January 26, 1940 to Milton and Gladys Crider. Kay is survived by her loving family; sister Donna Rae (Eric) AR, Mike (Cindy) Patton of Conway, AR, Mark Patton of Independence, MO, Janice (Ron) Elgin of Huffman, TX, JoAnna (Daryl) Helm of Ottawa, KS. Grandchildren: Christopher, Andrew, Angela, Erin, Jeremy, Ronnie, Chasitty, Cassondra, Lisa, Elizabeth, Jennifer, 12 great grandchildren, loving father to her children ex-husband Bob Patton and her spiritual family.
A special thank you to Good Shepard Hospice and Visiting Angels, the doctors, nurses and care givers for their kindness and support.
Private family memorials will be held in Houston, TX/ Conway, AR/ KC, MO
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference