Cherie Denise Reddick
In honor of Cherie, a celebration of life will be held at the Polk County Youth Rodeo Association arena in Livingston, TX on Sunday, March 19, 2023, at 12:00pm. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to Cherie’s GoFundMe account.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Cherie Denise Reddick”
Cherie I miss our chats together about horses and life. Through our love of horses developed a friendship that I will treasure always!! I am still in disbelief that you have gone to be an angel so young!! If I didn’t live do far away, I would definitely be at your celebration of life!! Ironically it is the same day as Roxy’s birth, the filly I purchased off of you in 2019. Ride those ponies in heaven and pet your pups sweet friend. Big hugs to your hubby and daughter and prayers for all of your family and friends.