Carolyn Ann Bolding
Carolyn Ann Bolding, beloved sister and aunt, passed away December 22, 2022, from complications of Alzheimer’s Disease. Carolyn was born July 18, 1950, to Juanell and William F. Bolding in Corpus Christi, Texas. Predeceased by her parents, Carolyn is survived by her sister, Rebecca Bolding Parish; her niece, Lindsay Ann Parish; and her nephew, John Michael Parish.
After graduating in 1968 from Westbury High School in Houston, Carolyn attended Stephen F. Austin University and then Texas Women’s University. In 1972, she graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy from TWU. Carolyn spent her work career mainly in the Houston area at several rehabilitation companies in including HCA, HealthSouth, and Rehability hospitals. She also continued to serve others through numerous church mission trips. Carolyn never met a stranger and was always one of the first to volunteer when anyone was in need. Her caring, adventurous, vivacious spirit showed in every part of her life. Even Alzheimer’s disease couldn’t dim her happy personality.
Funeral arrangements will be private.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Carolyn Ann Bolding”
Carolyn, rest my dear lady. You will be missed.
Revelation 21: 3 & 4