Bradley “Bundy” Vela, Jr.
Bradley “Bundy” Vela Jr., 33 of Kingwood, Texas. Went to be with our Lord on Saturday, January 15, 2022. Bundy was born May 27, 1988 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Survived by his parents, Brad Vela Sr. and Margaret Sanchez. His niece, Adelynn Grace Martinez.
Preceded in death by his sister, Kelli Briann Vela. Grandparents, Carlos Vela Sr. & Anita Vela and Andrew Sanchez Sr.
Bundy was a loving son, brother and uncle. He has many aunts, uncles and cousins. He is very much loved and will be greatly missed by all, especially his niece, Addy who was the “apple of his eye”
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.darstfuneralho.wpengine.com for the Vela family.
Celebration of Life will be Friday, January 28, 2022, 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Darst Funeral Home
Burial will be Saturday, January 29, 2022, 1 PM at Forest Park Cemetery Lawndale – Houston, Texas
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference