Felipa Rosales Baca was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on July 2, 1933. Her parents were Lauro Cavazos Rosales and Benita Sheldon Rosales. She is preceded in death by her parents Lauro and Benita, a brother Jose Enrique and a sister Rosita.rn
She is survived by her husband of 63 years, Apolonio “Curly” Baca, daughter Deborah “Debi” Ann Mahnke, Omaha, Nebraska; son David Alexander Baca, Humble, Texas; daughter Michelle Marie Button, Humble, Texas; grandson, Johnathan David Mahnke, Omaha, Nebraska; granddaughter, Sabrina Christine Button, San Antonio, Texas; and two great-grandsons Malachi and Isaiah, San Antonio, Texas.
Visitation: A visitation was held on 2019-01-17 at Humble First Assembly of God Church.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference