Amy Latimer Black
Amy Latimer Black went to be with the Lord on Monday, April 25, 2022.
Amy was born on November 27, 1962, in Paris, Texas to Glen and Judy Latimer.
She is survived by one son, Sterling Latimer of Houston, Texas, and her father, Glen Latimer of Fort Worth, Texas; three sisters, Eydie Marrone of Houston, Texas, Deena Brown of Mississippi, and Mia Latimer of Fort Worth, Texas; three nieces, Emily Sykes, Ashley McDonald, and Rachel Brown; three nephews, Travis Brown, Devine Boone and Jacob Anaya; one great-niece, Aubrey Brown.
She is preceded in death by her mother, Judy Latimer.
Amy lived in Texas throughout her life, attending Killeen High School and later University of Mary Hardin Baylor.
As a young girl, Amy had a passion for wanting to see the world, which led her to be a flight attendant for Continental Airlines, later United Airlines. She retired in 2020 after 30 years of service.
She had a kind, giving heart and loved helping others. After having breast cancer, Amy continually gave to that cause, as well as other causes that were dear to her heart.
A Memorial Service is being held at 1pm on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at Second Baptist Church, North Campus, where she was a member for many years.
1 PM, May 3, 2022 at Second Baptist North Campus, Kingwood, Texas.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference