Alan Ralph Randolph
Alan Ralph Randolph was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico on June 12, 1958 and passed away on July 11, 2022. He is survived by one son, Christopher James Randolph of Memphis, TN; parents, Ralph and Lee Randolph of Kingwood, TX; two sisters, Nanci Lee Randolph of West Hollywood, CA and Carolyn Randolph Abajian of The Woodlands, TX; two nephews, Jacob Abajian of Toronto, Canada and Matthew Abajian of Austin, TX.
Alan was a gifted musician and composer. He worked at The Memphis Group in Memphis, TN and Slim Fast in Covington, TN as head electronic technician. He served in the United States Navy for 6 years.
Alan was smart, helpful, an avid reader and prayerful. He was loved and will remain in our hearts.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to K9 For Warriors or a charity of your choice.
There will be a service for Alan on Saturday, July 23 at 3:00pm at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference