Mrs. Accamma Varughese (Kunjunjamma) was born on April 11, 1942 to Mr. K.V. Chacko and Annamma Chacko, Kavil house, Keezhvaipur, Kerala. She was married to the late Mr. C.G. Varughese (Joy) from Sankaramangalam family, in Eraviperoor. She was widowed at 32 years of age. After her husband’s death, she received a promise from the Lord, from Isaiah 54:5 “For your maker is your husband, the Lord Almighty is his name.” She raised her 2 children Legi & Aji, and got them married to Abraham and Ruby. She moved to New York in August 1991 to join her daughter and husband, before her 1st granddaughter was born. She was a preacher, mentor, prayer warrior, and a disciple of Christ. She had a big group of friends, who she prayed with. She started a ladies prayer group in India and continued that in New York. She followed her daughters family and moved to Sugarland, Texas in July 2002. She continued the prayer group here, which is now on Zoom and joined by many people all over the world. She spiritually and financially supported many needy people, and many miracles happened for people she prayed for in the name of God. She gave generously from what she had. She followed the word of God in it’s holiness. She was a loving daughter, wife, sister, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, friend and a special mother to many around the world. She is survived by her children, Legi & Abraham, and Aji & Ruby, her grandchildren, Lena & Patrick, Nevin, Niksy, and Nikita, and her great-grandchild, Liam. She was a blessing to all who knew her. She will be greatly missed by her family, friends, and all those whose lives she touched.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference