Lambert, Debra A.
Debra Ann Lambert, age 66, left this world on November 30th, 2021. She was born on October 4th, 1955 to Victor Lambert and Ferne McCormick in Sidney, Nebraska. She spent most of her younger years in Sidney, where she would even go to earn her Bachelors. From there she would go on to live a fulfilling career as a bank teller until moving to Houston in Kingwood, where she then retired from Lowe’s. Debra is described as being very full of life, a free spirit, and as kind as an angel. She loved spending time traveling and often would be known to do so in her spare time. She also enjoyed practicing yoga and meditating. Debra is survived by her son Chris and wife Tessa of Amarillo; daughter Angela and husband Chris of Waller; numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren, and many other family and friends. Her family has described that Debra would have wanted memories of her to be fond, and that her life be celebrated. A celebration of life will be held at 2:00 p.m., Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Darst Funeral Home with Pastor Tommy Lowe officiating.
There is a live feed option available.
A celebration of life will be held at 2:00 p.m., Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Darst Funeral Home with Pastor Tommy Lowe officiating.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Lambert, Debra A.”
So sorry for your loss
We are here for you ❤