White, Betty L.
Betty Louise White, 82 went to be with the Lord on November 15, 2021 peacefully in her Kingwood, TX home with her loving family by her side. Betty was born on October 13, 1939 in Bethlehem, PA to Edward and Evelyn Brauchle who both precede her in death.
Betty attended Liberty High School. She retired after a successful career in the hotel industry of 25 years. In her earliest days she was proud to be employed by Rodale Press. Broadening her expertise, she worked as a seamstress and also in the millinery industry. Betty was an avid bird watcher, and enjoyed word puzzles, traveling, music and dancing. As the matriarch of her family her greatest joy was spending time with her loved ones. She lived her life to the fullest through simple pleasures and always with a sense of humor, wit and spunk. Above all, Betty was a devoted mother and Nana. She is greatly loved and will be deeply missed.
Betty was preceded in death by her husbands, Rodney G. Stahley and Edward M. White; daughter Lorianne Stahley; grandchildren, Deric McMahon and Alyssa McMahon; sisters, Shirley Ehret, Marie Sedlock and Patricia Hollenbach. On earth left to cherish Betty’s memories are her girls, Terri Hammel, Cindy McMahon and husband Richard, Candi Smith and husband Jeffrey, Sandi Werner and husband Joseph; grandchildren, Matthew Hammel, Justin Stahley, Riley Stahley and fiancé Jordan, Jacob Smith and fiancé Alexandra, Melanie Stahley, Sean McMahon and wife Raven, Sydnie Giove, Savannah Smith, Madison Giove, Faith Smith and fiancé Chase and Levi Smith; great-grand children, Julie Weiant, Camryn Stahley, Dominick Smith, Jadyn Foster, Connor Hammel and Hutson McMahon; sister, Joan Recker; numerous relatives, nieces, nephews and a host of treasured friends.
A celebration of life service will be at 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 19, 2021 at East River Baptist Church, 2749 FM 1485, New Caney, Texas 77357. A celebration of life service will also be held at 4:30 p.m., January 6, 2022 at Valleyview Baptist Church, 2870 Pheasant Dr., Northampton, Pennsylvania 18067
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference