Favalora, John and Joycelyn
Please help us celebrate their lives at Darst Funeral Home, in Kingwood Texas, on October 23rd from 3PM-5PM. Funeral service will begin at 3:30 p.m. with Deacon Nick Caruso officiating
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
4 thoughts on “Favalora, John and Joycelyn”
Even knowing the circumstances of how these 2 angles got sick, I never feared the death of either one of them. Because I had the opportunity to meet and talk with these angles together and individually. I learned about myself as a man when talking with Mr. Jonny and how to LOVE people when talking with Mrs.Joycelin. These 2 will TRULY be missed from my life!
Our deepest sympathy to all who loved them. That was everyone that met them. We love and miss them. The Dettwiller’s!
Mr Johnny and Ms Joycelyn have been Mom and Dad to me since I was a teenager. I love them, as if they were my own, and they made me feel loved in return. Together, they are the perfect example of caring, loving parents who want nothing more than love, harmony and success for their children. They were one of the first to hold my daughter when she was born, always supportive of me and my daughter throughout our lives. They will always be two of the biggest influences in my life. I will miss the random calls from Mom, just checking in, and her sweet compassionate encouragement, regardless of the situation. I will miss Dad singing hello to me every time I walked into the room and the warm hug that followed. Whether eating Mexican food with Mom, watching boxing with Dad, or just visiting for a short while, each moment was filled with love. You were both stolen away from us too fast. My heart is broken. I miss you so much, and will always be thankful that the memories created over the last 50+ years will carry me, until we meet again. Craig and Johnny, you know my heart. I love you both. Mom and Dad, I will love you always.
Uncle Johnny and aunt Joycelyn you will be missed do much. I will never forget how welcoming you were to all of us for hurricane Katrina and always. Will always remember coming to your house on the westbank as a kid and after. Love you both to the moon and back.