Gregory, Christopher L.
Christopher Lee Gregory “Beast/Fuzz”, 50, passed away on Saturday, September 30, 2021, in Houston, Texas. He was born on February 3, 1971, in Houston, Texas to Larry Wayne Gregory and Annie India Simmons who both precede him in death. He was also preceded in death by his grandparents, Vera Lou Gregory and Walter Francis Gregory; cousin, Michael Eugine Horswell.
Christopher is survived by his children, Amber Renae and Anthony Wayne Gregory; grandchildren, Kaden Lee and Karma Jane Gregory; brother, Walter Alan Gregory; stepmom, Shery Gregory; former spouse, Janice Frazier; numerous other relatives and a host of loving friends.
A visitation will be held from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday, October 8, 2021, at Darst Funeral Home, 796 Russell Palmer Rd, Kingwood, Texas 77339.
If you would like to view submitted photos, use the following link: https://www.mem.com/10389048/
A visitation will be held on Friday, October 8, 2021 at Darst Funeral Home Chapel.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
6 thoughts on “Gregory, Christopher L.”
To the Gregory Family.. So sorry for your loss. May God give you comfort during this difficult time. RIP Chris
RIP old friend, we had some great times!
Until the next time my Brother. I love you.
Chris, I love you and I will miss you with all my heart. I will never forget all the good times we had. You are good person and a great friend to a lot of people. You will be missed beyond words. Rest Easy my friend, until we meet again.
Rest easy Chris! Hug your brother Derek for me! Try not to raise too much he’ll in Heaven! Til we meet again, save my spot for me!!
Condolences to the family