P.K. Thomas, (“Koshy”), devoted husband, father, grandfather, and publisher of Voice of Asia died on October 4, 2021, after a long and valiant fight against cancer at the age of 87.
He is survived by his best friend and wife Mrs. Annamma, (“Moani”), Thomas and his three daughters, son-in-laws, and three grandsons: Shessy and Raymond Davis, Sherly, Satish, and Sanjay Philip and Sherine, Thomas, and Deven Nuckols. He also leaves behind countless loved ones and a legacy of innovation, service, and love for his family, friends, and his community.The visitation live stream please visit https://youtu.be/iaADDSd2rkI The services live stream please visit https://youtu.be/hjLpIpgTnEU
The wake and viewing will be held Sunday, October 10, 2021 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Immanuel Mar Thoma Church, located at 12803 Sugar Ridge Boulevard, Stafford, Texas 77477. Funeral services will be held at 10:30am on Monday October 11, 2021 at Immanuel Mar Thoma Church, located at 12803 Sugar Ridge Boulevard, Stafford, Texas 77477. Private burial service will be held at 1:00pm at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home and Cemetery.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
2 thoughts on “Thomas, Koshy”
Shes and family – I’m so very sorry for the loss of your daddy. My thoughts and prayers to ya’ll during this difficult time.
Koshy Thomas was a pillar of Indian American Community and with his passing an era has ended. He founded Voice of Asia a leading newspaper with unbiased coverage was most sought after paper. He was a true friend, we will miss him. May the Lord bless his soul with everlasting peace. Our deep sympathy and condolences to the bereaved family.