Blakelock, Barton B.
Celebration of life will be held at Christ the King Lutheran Church on August 8th at 2:00. The church is located at 3803 W. Lake Houston Parkway, Kingwood TX 77339.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
5 thoughts on “Blakelock, Barton B.”
God has called home another faithful servant. Your smile and presence will be missed. Your beautiful legacy will continue through the awesome family you and Sandy raised. Hugs to the Blakelock family
I’m so sorry to hear of Pastor Blakelock’s passing. He was always warm and made us feel comfortable in church. God bless all of his family.
Pastor taught me slot about God and life. From deer hunting at the Art Hilton to listening to him and Johnny Smith discuss religion. One piece of advice he gave was “Impression without Expression leads to Depression “. He will be missed.
he was our pastor and friend for over 20 yrs We loved him and Sandy. our prayers are with you.
Sandra, Paul, Pamela, ohathon, Tabitha, Mathew, and Mark, please accept my sincere condolences on your loss. You were good next door neighbors for many years. Bruce always had a positive approach to life, and was always a firm practitioner of his faith, May he rest in peace.