Ervin, Kathryn L.
Kathryn “Kathy” Louise Ervin, born March 1, 1956 in Houston, Texas, passed away on Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 in Cypress, Texas.
Kathy was the second of three children born to Levi and Mary Limb. She earned a Bachelors of Arts in History and enjoyed the simple life. She very much enjoyed her needle work and reading books.
Kathy is survived by her husband, Larry, sister; Mary Kay Fendel, nephew; Cory Fendel. She is preceded in death by both of her parents and her brother Thomas Limb.
There will be a graveside service for Kathy on Monday, May 24th, 2021 at 10:30 am at Rosewood Funeral Home in Humble, Texas.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference