Danielson, John A.
On April 22, 2021, Heaven opened its doors to John Alton Danielson. who was joyfully greeted by his parents, with a welcoming shot of Crown from JOAIII.
On this side of Heaven, John’s memory lives on in the hearts of his wife, Janet; his children, Jason and Melissa; his grandchildren, Sean, Kim, Jay, Noah, Daniel, and Matthew; great-grandchildren, Colton and Hunter; and many family members and life-long friends.
John enjoyed traveling to anywhere-he always said, “I don’t care where we’re going, I’m just long for the ride!” He loved card games, where he was often jokingly called “flucky” by his opponents. He recently taught his grandkids to play Sets & Runs, a game he had great memories of playing with parents and grandparents. John had a passion for music, his tastes running anywhere from J.J. Cale and Joe Bonamassa to Train and Nickelback to TSO. He went to hundreds of concerts over the years, and his family has special memories of attending with him.
Above all, John loved spending time with his family, especially his grandkids. Whether it was a trip to the beach or pool, traveling, going to games, or just hanging out, he loved to be wherever his family was.
He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
A memorial will be held at his daughter’s home on Tuesday, April 27th, where those who knew him and loved him still will gather to celebrate his life and say, “FTS!”
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference