Miley, John W.
John Wesley Miley, 39, passed away on Saturday, April 10, 2021 in Humble, Texas. John was born July 7, 1981 in Beaumont, Texas. He was preceded in death by his dad, Johnny Miley, grandparents, Wenona and Jackie Miley, and Imogene and Thomas Brennan. John is survived by his sons, Ashton, Noah, Jax and Mason Miley; daughter, Brooklyn Anette Miley; his mother, Cecilia Miley and stepmother, Diane Dunlop; sisters, Cindy Morton and Kelley Schoppe (Jason); brothers, Justin Miley (Renee), Cary Lormand (Anna), and John Kimball; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, as well as countless friends. If you knew John well, you knew that he had such a kind heart. He loved to help others, and his love for animals was just as great. John was an amazing father, and he loved his boys more than anything in the world. He will be sorely missed. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Darst Funeral Home in Kingwood, Texas.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Darst Funeral Home in Kingwood, Texas.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
5 thoughts on “Miley, John W.”
John was such a kind man. Biggest heart I have ever met. He will be dearly missed. Prayers to his kiddos and the rest of his family. He is one of a kind.
Cary and Susie,
Please accept my deepest condolences. I am praying for strength and comfort for you at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time, and remember when someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
My prayers go out to the Miley family, friends, and love ones. May God grant you peace and bless you with memories of John in the days ahead.
Oh Susie. I am so sorry. I had you in mind just a few days ago.
Diana, I know today is John’s birthday and he is in my thoughts today. I know he is on your as well. It’s never easy to lose a loved one especially one you raised. My heart is with you and you family today and always. I Love You ! If you need anything please let me know. John is missed by so many people but he is missed by his kids and family the most.