Gessell, Michael D.
Michael Don Gessell, 52, passed away Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Mike was born on October 24, 1968 in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Funeral services will be held at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at Darst Funeral Home. He is survived by his loving wife of 11 years, Amanda M. Gessell; children, Kayla, Austin, Arabella, Asher, and Abriella, step children; Tatianna Cross, Isaiah Causey, Cody Hilton; numerous other relatives and a host of loving friends. A memorial fund has been set up to help financially support the family during this difficult time. https://www.spotfund.com/story/08776456-406f-4d5a-874d-f75f0bed7994?SFID=YGiAz9&referral_id=fcec3c88-4d79-487a-a353-f6ddee6b7d6f
Michael D. Gessell, 52, passed away on April 7, 2021. Funeral services will be held at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at Darst Funeral Home.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Gessell, Michael D.”
Debbie, Don and Kay I am very sorry to hear about Mike’s passing.
He was always a free spirit and reminded us to laugh and enjoy the little things in life!
Many prayers to you and Mike’s family!
Lorrie “Norman” Brown