Powdrill, Teri R.
Teri Rene Powdrill, 59, passed away on January 30, 2021 from a brief but valiant fight with kidney cancer.
She is survived by her sister Shelia Salinas and husband Adolfo Salinas, her brother. Glen Powdrill and extended and beloved family and friends. She was preceded in death by her mother Vellar Ree Collins Powdrill Head and father Melvin Ray Powdrill.
Teri was most proud of the company formed with her brother Glen, GAP Plumbing – Kingwood. The company was started from a two-person operation and built into an organization that serviced the Houston and San Antonio areas.
Due to the pandemic, a memorial will be held at a future date when we can safely gather and celebrate the impact Teri had on our lives. In lieu of flowers or other remembrances, the family requests that you consider donating to a charity of your choice in honor of Teri.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
3 thoughts on “Powdrill, Teri R.”
My deepest condolences to the family. Please let me know when a memorial will be held. As requested, in lieu of flowers, I will be making a donation to The Kitten House in Spring in honor of Teri’s love of cats.
I want ya’ll to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I will always remember her as full of life, full of grit and down to earth. Try and stay strong and hold on to the good times without letting the clouds get in the way. One day at a time. Hugs from a distance, with Love and Fond Memories! Mark & D’Lisa Piriano
We are all sad to hear of the passing of your sister, Teri. Please accept our deepest and heartfelt condolences. Parkway Family Insurance Agency