Winslow, Sr., Gerald R.
- His father, Louis Ray (“Dook”) Winslow
- His mother, Mildred Arra (“Mickey”) Winslow, and
- His youngest daughter Angela Kay Dillon.
- His wife, Carolyn Joan Winslow
- His son, Gerald Ray Winslow, Jr (and his wife Kelly)
- His daughter Lisa Gay Fleming (and her husband Ty)
- His son-in-law Craig Douglas Dillon
- His brother Roy Dean Winslow (and his wife Patricia)
- His 10 grandchildren –
- Elizabeth Palmer (and her husband Chase)
- April Hayes (and her husband Darrel)
- Amy Crouch (and her husband Jamison)
- Seth Dillon (and his wife Asia)
- Hannah Jenkins (and her husband Michael)
- Katy Barris (and her husband Levi)
- Ethan Dillon
- Jordan Winslow (and his wife Hannah)
- Faith Winslow
- Grace Dillon
- And his 17 great grandchildren.
There will be a Memorial Service for Gerald R. Winslow Sr. on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 11:00 am, at Baywood Church of Christ, 4720 Space Center Blvd, Pasadena, Texas 77505.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
4 thoughts on “Winslow, Sr., Gerald R.”
Our hearts and prayers are with all of you. He was an outstanding example of a Christian man. Love y’all.
Will always cherish our time spent with Gerald
I am so sorry for the burden of grief that you are having to bear. I trust that your grief will be tempered by loving memories and the joy of knowing that he will, forever, be praising the Lord.
I have such great memories of Gerald, going back as far as my memory banks will allow.
From the early days of staying at their home, our families traveling together, to many times of worship together. All memories of spending time with a great man who loved his family and loved the Lord.