Hall, Robert C.
Funeral Mass for Robert “Bob” Clarence Hall, 73, of Porter, Texas, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at St. Martha’s Catholic Church, 4301 Woodridge Pkwy, Porter, Tx., with a Rosary to be recited at 10:30 a.m. The following week Bob will be laid to rest at the Houston National Cemetery with full military honors being rendered by the VFW.
Bob was born on April 12, 1947 in Lorian, Ohio to his parents, Clarence Hall and Anna M. (Zabrusky) Hall and died Friday, October 30, 2020 due to heart failure.
He joined the Army in 1967 and served in Vietnam. After he was honorably discharged in 1971 as a staff sergeant, he attended and graduated from Dyke University with a degree in Accounting.
He married Paula Chapman on July 17, 1982. The Halls moved to Kingwood where Bob worked as a shipping supervisor at Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift of America. After retirement he enjoyed traveling with his family, eating breakfast with the veterans, playing solitaire, and attending St. Martha’s Catholic Church.
Bob is survived by his wife, Paula Hall; his sons, Robert, and David Hall; his daughter, Shannon Hall; and his sister Jane Koker. He is preceded in death by his parents Clarence and Anna Hall.
‘You’ll feel better once it stops hurting,’ was a common phrase we’d hear teasingly from Bob, and we hope he is now at peace feeling better.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation.
Darst Funeral Home, Kingwood, Texas directors.
Funeral Mass for Robert “Bob” Clarence Hall, 73, of Porter, Texas, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at St. Martha’s Catholic Church, 4301 Woodridge Pkwy, Porter, Tx., with a Rosary to be recited at 10:30 a.m.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
2 thoughts on “Hall, Robert C.”
We always enjoyed your enthusiastic participation in the Vet breakfast. He has been, and will be missed.
Honoring a good man, son, veteran, husband, father and friend. Loyal and hard working, who will be missed by many. Well deserved peace and comfort to you Bob, and to those you love.
With Love and Respect,
Barbara and Tony Ware