Calzada, Lourdes "Lulu"
Lourdes “Lulu” was born on October 11,1959 in Monterrey, MX to Luis Arroyo and Margarita Arroyo Soto and went to join the lord on August 12, 2020. She is survived by her husband Roberto Tovar, son Carlos Calzada, daughters Karina Calzada & Stephanie Tovar, Grandchildren Isaiah & Alina Mendez. She loved making everybody laugh. She was the pillar to our family. She would bring joy to everyone’s lives and had the biggest heart. She always helped and put everyone before herself. Lourdes planned on retiring in the coming years to care for her grandchildren & also to spend a lot of her time in her Mexico home. The family wholeheartedly thank everyone for their support, love & prayers during this difficult time. When you think of Lourdes remember her for her passion of over feeding everyone, her laughs, her scaring everyone, but most of all her loving spirit. Mom you will always live in our hearts and you will never be forgotten. Darst Funeral Home, Kingwood, Texas directors.
At the families request, the services will be private.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
1 thought on “Calzada, Lourdes "Lulu"”
Our deepest condolences to the Calzada/ Tovar family. It is a great loss to me too my friend of 47 yrs. We lost a great human being a great mother, wife, grandmother and also an awesome best friend. My Comadrita I’m heartbroken but I know that you are no longer suffering. You will remain in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. Gone but not forgotten. Always in our minds and hearts.