Lee, Landon C.
There is a live feed option available.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:30 am for family at Darst Funeral Home, 796 Russell Palmer Rd., Kingwood, Texas 77339.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
7 thoughts on “Lee, Landon C.”
We do not have words that can provide a level of comfort required at this sad time. But, we do have hearts and prayers that are with you at all times. May God Bless you
Its hard to believe going from an excited anticipation to a devastating sadness at a blink of the eye.. My heart and prayers go out to the whole family and only God,Family and time will start to help heal the heartbreak. It is not the end, just a chapter in life has been turned and a new chapter started and one day all of the chapters will meet again.. Lets celebrate Landon’s short life by living to the fullest and keeping family and God close to the heart..
NO WORDS CAN BE SAID THAT WILL EASE YOUR HEART ACHE. Know that you have our support. God bless both of you.
Please accept our deepest condolences. Our family is with both of you during this hard time. May the Good Lords arms stretch around your family and may his peace comfort and understanding be sufficient. We love y’all
“Extending our deepest sympathy to you during this time. Our prayers and blessings are with you and Chuck.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Melissa and Chuck May god bless and take care of you
Landon is in haven waiting for all of us. God is taking care of that sweet little grandson
I hope god gives you the strength to carry on and know you have a family who loves you, there are no words that comfort you at such a sad time but know god will take care of you and know prayers will be with you at all times May god bless you and your family and may god help you gain your strength and help you through such a tragic time
Continued prayers for peace and love for your family.