Uzzell, Adam T.
Adam Troy Uzzell was born November 9th, 1994, in Houston Texas. On February 1st 2020, Adam was taken from this world and ushered into the presence of the Lord. Adam was 25 years old.
From an early age Adam enjoyed life and always had a wonderful smile on his face, he loved to make his parents laugh and liked to sing. Adam made friends easily and was a natural born leader. If that was making friends with the new neighbors that just moved in next door, or making friends with small insects and scaring his mom with his new found friends.
As Adam grew he enjoyed extreme sports, he was really good at skateboarding and loved to take risks. He was always coming up with new ideas and had such a positive outlook on life. Adam loved to fish and would always find an excuse to go fishing. And like so many of us in our teen years, Adam struggle to find meaning and purpose in life. Then Adam met the one person who would change his life forever.
In a youth meeting at church one night Adam gave his life to Jesus Christ. He wasn’t ashamed of his new faith in a loving God. Adam now had purpose and meaning in his life. God’s call on his life as an evangelist was very evident to those he met. Adam was always looking for new ways to help people his age see how God loves them and is calling them to experience God’s love for themselves. As a leader Adam found it hard to work for others, so he started his own business and became his own boss.
Adam also enjoyed riding his sport bike with a group from the local bike scene.
Adam is survived by his parents Don and Marcella Uzzell an older brother Zachary Uzzell, his wife Jessica Uzzell and their son Elijah Uzzell and a younger brother Mathew Uzzell. Grandparents David and Joann Lindsey, and Magdalena Dela Garza.
Funeral Services will be held 11:00 A.M. Saturday, February 15, 2020, at The Nathaniel Center, located at 804 Russell Palmer Rd. Kingwood, TX 77339 (281-348-7800)
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference