Kearns, J. Mark
A Celebration of Life Service will be held on Saturday, December 28th 2019 at 2:00pm in the gardens at Darst Funeral Home, 796 Russell Palmer Rd. Kingwood, TX 77339.
The Kearns Family would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
7 thoughts on “Kearns, J. Mark”
We are so sorry for your loss. David and I have your family in our prayers.
We are so sorry to learn of Mark’s passing. Our prayers to you, Cathie, and your family.
We so enjoyed having Mark as a member of our Keller Williams Northeast family. He had a true heart for his clients and always worked hard to insure that they were treated fairly and professionally. He will be missed.
A beautiful obituary for a great man!! I’m sincerely. sorry he was called home so soon. We have great memories of Mark!
Love Pat Stuntz
My prayers for your family. I will miss his presence dearly, but he will always be in my heart. I am a better man for having known him.
I met Mark when he started as a realtor at Keller Williams NE. We were both from Michigan and always remembered where we came from. Mark was cheerful, caring and always giving of his time to help others. He will surely be missed.
I have been truly blessed to know the Kearns Family through teaching at HHE. Every time I talked with Mark he was always a joy to be around. Such a true moral character about him that he instilled in his children. I know each of his family will cherish every memory & share them for a lifetime to come.